Walla Walla vs. Bend
- Walla Walla sent six players to the All-Star game and they all played a key role in the East's 4-2 victory. Ryan Richardson and Tim Culligan tossed scoreless innings and Brett Watson pitched the final two innings to earn the save.
- Alex Stanford had the first hit of the game, an RBI triple in the third and also scored. Andrew Mendenhall kept the game 2-1 in favor of the East in the fifth as he threw out a runner from right trying to score. Elliot Stewart pushed the lead to 4-1 with a two-run double in the seventh. Stewart also competed in the home run derby and hit eight total home runs and advanced to the semi-finals.
- The Sweets enter a three-game series with Bend after taking two-of-three from Klamath Falls. WW rallied from 4-2 down to win 7-4 on Sunday. Denver Chavez broke a 4-4 tie in the ninth with an RBI triple.
- WW is 5-1 in their last six games and has moved within two games of Bellingham for the final playoff spot in the East. The Bells hold the tiebreaker.
- Tonight's game is the first of the season between the Sweets and the Elks and the teams will play six times over the next week and a half.
- Tonight also starts a six-game homestand. Kelowna comes to town on Saturday to start a three-game series.
- Jacob Overbay will make his second start of the summer tonight. The right-hander gave up four runs over six innings in his only other start.