- We have almost completed our roster. Tomorrow will be a release highlighting some top junior college talent that has been scouted by Steve Avila. Avila is a former Indians scout and one of the top baseball people in the Pacific Northwest, and has been working as a special adviser to the GM and Jeff, our director of player development. Avila has been a champ in identifying pro-quality juco talent, and we are excited to help them progress their careers.
- Ticket sales and sponsorships continue to be brisk. Nearly 60% of our available season ticket inventory is gone, as families start to realize the value in getting season tickets. The reality is the best seats, price and benefits will go to season ticket holders. Click here to see the benefits and to learn how to get yours.
- Our Facebook family continues to grow - I am excited to see how we can help connect people both in the ballpark and online. Twitter is growing as well...join us!
- Partnerships are growing - as soon as our wall is full (getting close) I will let you know who they are. Actually, you can see a growing list here. I am excited to see how many businesses are local businesses - if you own or operate a local business, this is where people will be in the summertime! Join us - here are some of the reasons why and here are some of the options. Because we control our inventory, we can put something together that is customized to your needs.
- Join us Friday, Feb. 26 at 5:30 for sandwiches, sodas, and treats and to learn about host families. This isn't a commitment to be a host family - just a place to come have questions answered about the program, and see if there is an interest to join. Here is the info.
On a personal note, I want to thank the paramedics who came to the house the other night and saved my life...insulin reactions are not fun, and I am grateful for the people that are trained to save peoples lives. What a great act of service. The dislocated shoulder is no fun, but at least I am alive to feel it! Guess I won't be pitching this year...