Walla Walla vs. Kelowna
- Walla Walla finds itself in second place in the East Division for the first time since June 30. WW won 4-3 and Bellingham dropped their sixth-straight, 3-2, to Wenatchee.
- The Sweets eighth-inning rally was their fourth of the summer. They scored four in the eighth against Klamath Falls, three in the eighth against the Portland Toros and one in the eighth against Kelowna in June.
- Andrew Mendenhall's two-run double was his second game-winning hit this summer. He broke a 4-4 tie against KF with a two-run single in the eighth inning.
- The victory also gave the Sweets 19 wins, surpassing last year's win total.
- Tyler Billen, Derek Peterson and Simon Anderson all extended scoreless streaks last night. Billen has thrown two straight scoreless innings, Peterson put his to five-straight scoreless without a hit and Anderson has not allowed a run over his last seven appearances spanning nine innings.
- Kevin Hawk extended his hitting streak to six with a fifth inning single.
- Brett Watson will look to improve on his last start against Kelowna tonight. He walked five over three innings earlier this summer.
- Tonight's pitching matchup is a rematch of the June 27 Sweets-Falcons game won by the Falcons 8-7 in 14 innings.