Walla Walla at Kitsap BlueJackets
- The Sweets won consecutive games for the first time this summer with their 5-1 victory on Friday night. They look for their first winning streak of the summer tonight.
- Andrew Mendenhall has hit in 11-straight, the longest current streak in the West Coast League.
- Zach Wentz had four hits in a game for the first time this summer and disappointed all in attendance. If he had struck out the fans would have received free burritos from Taco Bell.
- Austin Heaps started the summer 0-15 against left-handers but has gone 3-8 against southpaws.
- The Sweets have made just eight errors in their last nine games. Over the first six games of their road trip, they have made just four errors.
- The 15 hits and four doubles were both season-highs for the Sweets in last night's game.
- Walla Walla is hitting .226 on the road this summer and just .205 at home. Mendenhall's .326 average is tops on the team and Alex Stanford is not far behind at .309.
- Tim Culligan's third win matched Jacob Overbay's mark from last summer. Overbay went 3-2 in the Sweets inaugural season.
- Walla Walla entered Friday as one of the two teams to not have double-digit wins. They now have 10, leaving Kelowna as the only team yet to reach the teens.